It’s encouraging to see the growing number self-advocate business owners, especially in our current economy. We’ve been able to showcase a number of small businesses at the TASH Conference in recent years, and we’ve met a lot of pioneering self-advocates along the way. As we prepare for the 2011 TASH Conference, we’ve already received a lot of interest from self-advocates who want to connect with attendees. For this reason, we’re putting a bigger emphasis on self-advocate entrepreneurs than ever before!
The 2011 TASH Conference will feature the first ever Micro-Enterprise Marketplace. This marketplace is part of the conference exhibit hall and is intended for small business owners with disabilities to showcase their products and services to conference participants from across the U.S. and around the world. We’re calling all self-advocate entrepreneurs to come be a part of this year’s Micro-Enterprise Marketplace! Benefits include:
– 8 x 10 skirted table in TASH Conference exhibit hall
– Your business logo, message and website featured on the TASH website
– Promotion of your business logo and message in Conference Program, TASH in Action! e-newsletter and other TASH publications
– Editorial opportunity on TASH Blog
– Announcements on our Twitter and Facebook social media sites
Registration for the Micro-Enterprise Marketplace and all associated benefits is $100. Micro-enterprise Marketplace exhibitors are also required to register for the conference.
TASH is committed to supporting innovative ideas practices that lead to fulfilling and independent lives in the community. Please join us!
Click to learn more about exhibitor opportunities on the TASH Conference website.