Your Talent. Our Vision. At Amerigroup, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies focused on serving Medicaid, Medicare and uninsured individuals, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Location: West/Middle/East Tennessee – Work-At-Home opportunity
LTSS Housing Specialist
Responsible for developing and implementing the health plans housing strategy for Long Term Support Service (LTSS) programs. This includes the approach to assisting individuals in LTSS programs in securing accessible, affordable housing through Federal and local programs. Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise between housing agencies and the health plan and partner with these agencies to develop and access affordable housing services for members receiving LTSS.
- Partner with the CHOICES and ECF lead trainers to develop and implement training specific to affordable housing services in TN.
- Support Care Coordinators and Support Coordinators in identifying housing options for LTSS members.
- Establish and utilize partnerships with, THDA HUD and other related agencies to develop and increase access to affordable and accessible housing options for those who wish to transition to the community.
- Serve as subject matter expert and organization resource in housing for people served through TennCare Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) programs.
- Develop standards, training and procedures to be used in supporting the NF, ICF/ID and MCO transition staff in development and implementation of housing resources.
Requires 3 years of experience in developing housing and/or housing policy at a local, State or federal level for special populations such as the elderly, people with disabilities and/or people with mental health challenges to secure accessible, affordable housing through Federal and local programs; and ability to leverage knowledge and experience of affordable housing programs for identified populations at a local, State and federal level to identify and develop housing opportunities, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers.