Send Resume and Letter of Introduction to: email@example.com by Friday, May 30th
Founded in 1975, TASH is a values-driven, cross-disability advocacy organization of self-advocates, families, researchers, professionals, policy-makers, and others who work together to formulate solutions to tough barriers. The inclusive practices we validate through research lead to inclusive, more tolerant communities. TASH’s mission is to promote full inclusion and participation of children and adults with significant disabilities in every aspect of their community, and to eliminate social injustices that diminish human rights.
Job Summary: TASH’s Project Manager is responsible for the implementation and evaluation of comprehensive membership development and retention strategies that ensure the continued growth and impact of TASH and the optimal engagement of professionals, families, and self advocates. This individual also provides supports for special events, such as training initiatives, and our annual conference.
Essential duties and responsibilities:The primary functions of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reports to the Events and Training Manager
- Works closely with Board members to set membership goals and action plans each year, and facilitates execution of action plans.
- Facilitates the development and implementation of annual membership recruitment and retention strategies.
- Develops and implements a robust annual calendar of online training sessions for membership support and for professional development, and facilitates production, marketing, implementation, and evaluation.
- Supports the TASH Chapter network conduct their work, sustain their efforts, and expand.
- Ensures that promotional information and updates regarding member services and online training sessions are posted in all relevant internal and external outlets.
- At least annually, surveys members on training, information and engagement needs of each segment of TASH’s membership; analyzes and reports results.
- Proven skills in planning and project management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Outstanding writing skills: ability to correspond with a broad audience, write articles for publication
- Marketing and communications background is a plus
We are looking for a candidate who can find solutions where others see dead ends; responds quickly and proactively to member issues; and is interested in a meaningful job in the field of equal access. Send Resume and Letter of Introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 30th