Thursday, September 17th, TASH will partner with the Autism Society for the Big Give for Autism campaign to increase awareness, appreciation, and understanding of people with autism. We invite you to join us and stand with the Autism Society. This one day campaign will help the Autism Society:
- Promote early identification and access to effective treatments for preschool children helping to reduce lifetime care costs by two-thirds;
- Help parents, teachers, and caregivers build education and treatment programs, so that all children and adolescents can leave school prepared to reach their fullest potential;
- Ensure that every young adult or post-graduate with autism has access to services and supports that maximize independence and secure the highest quality of life.
What can you do to support the Big Give for Autism on September 17th?
- Go to https://autismbiggive.org/#npo/tash and make your donation to support TASH and the Autism Society
- Tell your friends and family about the campaign and invite them to participate through social media, using the hashtag #AutismBigGive and linking to this donation page https://autismbiggive.org/#npo/tash
TASH and the Autism Society share similar values, and we are proud to partner with the Autism Society to ensure that everyone with autism has access to services and supports that provide independence and secure the highest quality of life. Mark your calendar, and join us on September 17th to support the Big Give for Autism!