Registration Policies for the 2021 TASH Conference
Registration will not be accepted without full payment online or by check, credit card or official purchase order. All checks must be in US dollars and made payable to TASH.
Attendee Types: You will need to select your appropriate ticket for the conference. TASH members receive a discounted rate that is aligned with your current membership type.
- Professional, Associate, Organizational, Lifetime: This ticket is for people working in the disability field in a professional capacity and those in their early careers – such as tenured and pre-tenured professors, post-graduates, service providers, agency administrators, K-12 educators, agency personnel, and organizational members.
- Student: This ticket is for currently enrolled students. Students are required to submit a copy of their current student ID card to receive this rate. This registration can be offered at this rate thanks to the generous contributions of members and donors, and is intended for people with restricted incomes.
- Family and Direct Support Provider: This reduced rate is for family members and Direct Support Professionals only. This registration can be offered at this rate thanks to the generous contributions of members and donors, and is intended for people with restricted incomes.
- Self-Advocate and Retiree: This ticket is for self-advocates, family members, direct support providers and retired professionals (including emeritus academics) who are not working in the field as professionals. This registration can be offered at this rate thanks to the generous contributions of members and donors, and is intended for people with restricted incomes.
Presenter Registration: All conference presenters must register and pay the registration fee for the conference.
Cancellations/Substitutions: All cancellations must be requested in writing on or before Friday, November 15, 2021, to receive a refund less 15% service charge. No refunds will be granted after Friday, November 12, 2021.
- A 15% service charge will be applied for processing refunds. All requests for refunds should state the registrant’s name and the amount of payment.
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds for “no shows” at the conference.
- Substitutes are welcome at any time. Substituted registrants that fit into a different registration category will be responsible for payment of the difference in conference registration fees.
- Registrations may not be shared for any reason.