In order for TASH to fulfill its Mission, it needs to have the necessary resources to carry out the work. The role of the Fund Development Committee is to ensure that TASH has an ample and diverse source of revenue. Every member of the community must be aware of the impact of their personal contribution and the need to seek out and cultivate others who share our Vision as contributors.
We seek members with fund development experience or openness to learn:
- How to create and implement a fund development plan
- How to identify potential corporate and individual donors
- How to develop skills to cultivate and solicit funds from a variety of sources
- How to help nurture a culture of philanthropy throughout the organization
- How to work effectively on specific fundraising projects
In other words, if you are: enthusiastic about TASH and committed to its values; have the skills (or willing to develop them); ready to explore and utilize your connections to support TASH…
THEN, let us know of your interest!
The FDC holds a monthly teleconference to conduct its business. For more information, contact:
Ralph Edwards, Development Committee Chair
email@example.com or (617) 624-7755
Dawn Brown, TASH Development Director
Dbrown@tash.org or (202) 509-9596