Do you believe that all people, regardless of perceived limitations and disabilities, have the right to education, employment and access to their communities and are you looking for a chance to express your values while gaining practical job experience? Consider TASH!
For nearly 40 years, TASH has been at the forefront of advocacy, education, and inclusion for people with disabilities. TASH is an international, nonprofit organization with headquarters in Northwest Washington, DC. Believing that all individuals deserve the right to direct their own lives, our mission is to eliminate physical and social obstacles that prevent equity, diversity, and quality of life. At TASH we actively work on professional development and training, governmental and legislative briefings, and educational policies for school-wide inclusion.
We are currently looking for people who are:
• Passionate about equity for all
• Able to work well independently
• Desiring impactful change in the world
• Willing to learn many aspects of nonprofit leadership and public policy
• Currently pursuing a degree in Education, Marketing, Nonprofit Management, Communications, Disability studies, or a related field; or
• Currently pursuing any other degree and interested in working with our organization
If you are interested, please apply at the link below.