Welcome to the New TASH.org!

With more content and more ways to connect than ever before, the new TASH.org isn’t just a new website, it’s a whole new online experience. After many months of planning, TASH.org’s much anticipated (and much needed!!) facelift is finally complete. We’re proud to introduce you to the online resource and advocacy center for everything TASH. Poke around, and tell us what you think.

Here are some highlights we think you’ll enjoy.

Organized information that’s fast and easy to access.

Have you ever wasted time searching a website for that one page with the information you’re looking for? Yeah, we have too. Websites can often be a virtual labyrinth of pages and links, and the content you want isn’t always easy to find. Now, when you visit TASH.org, you’ll experience the height of web organization. Right from the homepage you’ll have access to navigation that takes you exactly where you want to go, often in just one click. Did you know that 80 percent of the pages at TASH.org can be accessed directly from the homepage? The remaining 20 percent? Just two clicks away!  You won’t waste time at TASH.org, but you won’t want to leave, either.

Interactivity that keeps you engaged.

From the homepage to the blog, each page you visit at TASH.org includes ways to stay connected! Just click on the Stay Connected interactive buttons and visit TASH and others on sites like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. You can also send us an e-mail at anytime, from any page. The TASH blog takes interaction to a whole new level. Read each blog post as they were posted, or click the category tabs to only view posts that meet your interests – from job listings and events to action alerts and news! And on every post, we welcome you to comment and tell us what you think. With so many ways to provide your feedback, we can make sure TASH.org and the TASH blog stay up to date with the information that’s important to you.

Want more? Coming soon, TASH.org will feature forums where site visitors can explore a wide range of topics, connect with other members and visitors and share ideas like never before! Stay tuned as new features are rolled out … and of course, you’ll hear it first right here on the TASH blog.

An online store for everything TASH.

Whether you’re renewing your membership, ordering training materials or registering for an event, the TASH online store makes this a secure, no-hassle process. Just click “members,” “store” or a couple other handy links on the site to access. You can even send a donation to TASH with just a click of the mouse (hint, hint)! In phase two, we also plan to include more webinars from past presentations and additional resources available through the store.

Advancing the mission and vision of TASH.

You might be thinking, new websites are great but is it just window dressing? The simple answer – no. Every decision that went in to the new TASH.org was made for one reason – to make TASH a lean, mean advocacy machine! From the streamlined organization that features every element of the TASH national agenda, to the quickness that we can now post and update TASH members on news and issues, this is much more than a pretty website. The new TASH.org helps TASH get the word out quickly and effectively, with maximum feedback, collaboration and interactivity.

We hope you enjoy. Leave a comment and tell us what you think!