Welcome to to TASH’s new website!
TASH is happy to announce the launch of our brand new website! Along with a new look and feel, this website will offer users the following experiences:
- A friction free purchasing experience for TASH events and products (Shop Now!)
- A comprehensive, user-friendly platform
- Pictures that help personalize the organization
- Better chapter and member engagement (Log-in Now!)
- A Resource Library (Coming Soon)
TASH is an international leader in disability advocacy. Founded in 1975, TASH advocates for human rights and inclusion for people with significant disabilities and support needs – those most vulnerable to segregation, abuse, neglect and institutionalization. TASH works to advance inclusive communities through advocacy, research, professional development, policy, and information and resources for parents, families and self-advocates. The inclusive practices TASH validates through research have been shown to improve outcomes for all people.
For more information on TASH, click the helpful links below: