The strength of TASH comes from the diversity, passion and contributions of our membership. TASH members from around the US and across the globe are unified for a common goal, to promote equity, opportunity and inclusion for people with significant disabilities. Through our combined efforts we are stronger.
The same holds true in TASH’s approach to coalitions and strategic partnerships. Together we are strong, and by lending the expertise and resources of TASH to a coalition devoted to solving a critical issue in the disabilities field, we make significant strides toward our common goals.
The following are a set of coalitions and partnerships that TASH has been actively and recently involved in. They range in terms of size, scope and direction. Some are comprised entirely of disability organizations, and others strategically integrate our work with that of like-minded and complimentary organizations from the world of social justice. You can click on the following to learn more about its focus and the role of TASH. Contact us if you’d like additional information about TASH’s coalition work.
- The Alliance to Prevent Restraint, Aversive Interventions, and Seclusion (APRAIS)
- American Network of Community Options and Resources (ANCOR)
- The Autism National Committee
- Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities (CCD)
- The Collaboration to Promote Self-Determination (CPSD)
- Disability Rights International
- Habilitation Benefits Coalition (HAB)
- HCBS Advocacy Coalition
- The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights (LCCHR)
- The Leadership for the Employment and Economic Advancement of People with Disabilities (LEAD) Center
- The National Leadership Consortium on Developmental Disabilities (NLCDD)
- The National Resources for Access, Independence, Self-Advocacy, and Employment (RAISE) Technical Assistance Center
- Self-Advocates Becoming Empowered (SABE)
- The Youth Employment Solutions (YES!) Center
- TransCen, Inc.
- U.S. International Council on Disabilities