Registration Policies for 2019 TASH Conference
Registration will not be accepted without full payment online or by check, credit card or official purchase order. All checks must be in US dollars and made payable to TASH.
Attendee Types: In this section, select your ticket for the conference. TASH members will receive a discounted rate that is aligned with your current membership type.
- Professional, Associate, Organizational: This ticket is for people working in the disability field in a professional capacity and those in their early careers — such as tenured professors, service providers or agency administrators and post-graduates, pre-tenure professors, K-12 educators or junior agency personnel, and organizational members.
- Self-Advocate, Family, Direct Support Provider, Student, Emeritus: This ticket is for self-advocates, family members, direct support providers, students and emeritus academics who are not working in the field as professionals. This registration can be offered at this rate thanks to the generous contributions of members and donors, and is intended for people with restricted incomes. Students are required to submit their school transcripts to receive this rate.
- Additional Family Members: This allows the primary attendee to bring additional family members for $100 each.
Presenter Registration: All conference presenters must register and pay the registration fee for the conference. If presenters wish to attend only on the day they present, they may register for a one-day pass.
Cancellations/Substitutions: All cancellations must be requested in writing on or before Friday, November 15, 2019, to receive a refund less 15% service charge. No refunds will be granted after Friday, November 15, 2019.
- A 15% service charge will be applied for processing refunds. All requests for refunds should state the registrant’s name and the amount of payment.
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds for “no shows” at the conference.
- Substitutes are welcome at any time. Substituted registrants that fit into a different registration category will be responsible for payment of the difference in conference registration fees.
- Registrations may not be shared for any reason.