Maybe you should share your thoughts in TASH Connections …
TASH Connections is a general interest disability news magazine published four times a year. The publication explores the fields of education, research, public policy and advocacy from a disability perspective.
The content is intended to add new knowledge, share personal perspectives, and/or inform the readership about best practices in the disability field from a variety of different perspectives. Each issue of TASH Connections is focused on a theme allowing readers to gain in-depth insight into a particular topic.
Upcoming Themes 2012-2013
– Early Intervention
– Life After School: Transition and Beyond
– Utilizing and Designing Supports for Full Participation
– Employment: Access, Maintenance, and Expansion
– Community Involvement and Participation
– The Ever Changing Face of Disability: Multi-culturalism and Multi-linguism
If you are interested in contributing a single article, serving as a guest editor for one of the upcoming themed issues, or if you have an idea for an issue, please contact:
Dr. Charles Dukes
Associate Professor & Doctoral Coordinator Editor: TASH Connections
TASH Connections…connecting research, practice and everyday life.