Each year, TASH honors those whose outstanding contributions have advanced our mission of equity, opportunity and inclusion for people with disabilities, and whose actions set a high standard for human rights every day. Award recipients are acknowledged during the 2020 TASH Conference, which will be held at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor on December 3-5, 2020.
Nominations for the 2020 Awards Recognition Program are due by 11:59 PM PT on Monday, August 3, 2020. The nine award categories are:
- Larry J. Brumond Supportive Relationship Award
- June Downing Breakthroughs in Inclusive Education Award
- Marc Gold Employment Award
- Ralph Edwards Diversity and Social Impact Award
- Barbara R.Trader Leadership Award
- Alice H. Hayden Emerging Leader Award
- Positive Images in The Media Award
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports Award
- Early Career Researchers Award
To learn more about each award and to submit your nomination, click here.