Registration Policies for 2023 TASH Conference
Registration will not be accepted without full payment online or by check, credit card or official purchase order. All checks must be in US dollars and made payable to TASH.
Attendee Types: You will need to select your appropriate registration for the Conference. TASH members receive a discounted rate that is aligned with your current membership type.
- Professional, Organizational, Lifetime: This registration is for people working in the disability field in a professional capacity – such as tenured professors, service providers, agency administrators, K-12 educators, agency personnel, and organizational members.
- Associate: This rate is for professionals in the first five years of their career in the disability field.
- Student: This registration is for currently enrolled students. Students are required to submit a copy of their current student ID card to receive this rate. This registration can be offered at this rate thanks to the generous contributions of members and donors, and is intended for people with restricted incomes.
- Family, Direct Support Provider and Retiree: This reduced rate is for family members, Direct Support Professionals and Retirees only. This registration can be offered at this rate thanks to the generous contributions of members and donors, and is intended for people with restricted incomes.
- Self-Advocate: This registration is for self-advocates who are not working in the field as professionals. This registration can be offered at this rate thanks to the generous contributions of members and donors, and is intended for people with restricted incomes.
- Personal Assistant: This allows the primary attendee to bring a personal assistant for $185 each. A separate registration form is required.
- Awards Luncheon: This registration is for people not otherwise attending the Conference, but who want to attend the Awards Luncheon (e.g. a special guest of one of the awardees). If you are attending the 2023 TASH Conference as a Professional, Associate, Student, Family Member, Direct Support Professional, Retiree, Self-Advocate, Personal Assistant or One Day Pass registration, attendance at the Awards Luncheon is part of your registration, so purchasing this extra ticket is unnecessary.
Presenter Registration: All conference presenters must register and pay the registration fee for the conference.
What’s Included with your Registration:
- #2023TASHbash Dance
- Awards Luncheon
- TASH Business Meeting Breakfast (Members Only)
- Coffee Break
- Conference Sessions
- Exhibitor Showcase (Exhibit Hall)
- Film Festival
- General Sessions
- Networking Poster Reception
Cancellations/Substitutions: All cancellations must be requested in writing on or before Monday, November 6, 2023, to receive a refund less a $100 service charge. No refunds will be granted after Monday, November 6, 2023.
- A $100 service charge will be applied for processing refunds. All requests for refunds should state the registrant’s name and the amount of payment.
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds for “no shows” at the conference.
- Substitutes are welcome at any time. Substituted registrants that fit into a different registration category will be responsible for payment of the difference in conference registration fees.
- Registrations may not be shared for any reason.
- No refunds will be offered to anyone asked to leave the Conference for violation of the Accessibility, Support and Safe Spaces policy..